Wednesday, September 2, 2015

After much thought and deliberation I've decided to I've strayed too far from much original dream. Back in 2010 I designed my first skeleton plushie and my love for creating new character grew from their. I created skeletons, monsters, lucha animals aka Luchamals, and many other creatures. Over the last year I've fallen in love with designing fabric and seeing all the wonderful creations others make with my fabric. However in creating fabric I've lost my original dream of building a brand with my own characters. I've been build a brand based off of other people's characters. Now I've decided to refocus my brand. I will no longer be selling/designing fabric with non Studio Longoria characters (Disney, super heroes...). I will still be designing fabric though. I plan on focusing back on my own creations like my skeletons, cucuys, luchamals and other creatures. I've already made changes to @studiolongoriafabric to reflect these new changes. I hope that I am able to continue to provide you with unique fabrics for your creations and still build my dream as originally imagined. Thank you! #buildyourowndream #studiolongoria


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1hyEOOz

No comments:

Post a Comment