1. I love new sketch books. I have a tendency to start drawing in a new one before I finish filling the last one. This comes in handy when I do finally fill up a book and need drawing paper. I go through the old ones to find blank pages :)
2. I'm obsessed with socks. I LOVE the feel of new socks. If I won the lotto I'd spend a ridiculous amount of money on socks and never wear the same pair twice. Unless they had an awesome design on them. Right now my favorite pair is grey, with dinosaurs :)
3. I have mild OCD when it comes to symmetry. I have a hard time not making my artwork symmetrical. I'm working on this, really hard. One step I've taken is making the art wall in my studio asymmetrical.
4. When I'm around my best friend I revert to being 12 years old, which is really strange since we didn't meet until we were 17.
5. I am full of random knowledge. For some reason I soak up weird random things, ie: Sunflowers face the sun through out the day.
6. When I have building directions with words & pictures I will always try building the item only by looking at the pictures.
7. If I wasn't a graphic designer, I'd probably be a police detective or PI. I'm very observant, and I love mysteries. In my head I am Veronica Mars.
8. I have the ability to predict the outcome of 95% of movies I watch. My husband finds this very annoying. Yet it doesn't stop him from asking what I think will happen.
9. I am terrified of reptiles! Especially lizards. Of course my husband would promise my children that they could have one. Panic attack soon to come.
10. I have started a fire on the kitchen stove by boiling water.