I'm in the middle of of drying some paper mache masks. As I wait for them to dry I'm working on a stack of tissue paper flowers that I plan on decorating the masks with. Tissue paper flowers are really simple to make.
Tissue paper (1sheet makes 2 small flowers)
1. Flow tissue paper in half .
2. Fold in half again.
3. Fold in half once more.
4. Open last fold and cut along folded seams.
5. Cut top seams.
6. Divide into 2 stacks of 4 sheets.
7. Stack 4 sheets together.
8. Pleat stack of tissue.
9. Fold pleated stack in half.
10. Secure tissue sheets with floral wire.
11. Twist floral wire.
12. Cut the edges to round them.
13. Open flower by pulling tissue sheets one by one to the middle. Make sure to rotate sides.
14. Fluff finished flower :)