Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Project: Rockin' Parties

I've started another project, a new shop actually. A few months back I was asked to create a bunch of printable party kits. The lady who requested them paid for one set and disappeared. I ended up with a bunch of finished sets, and sketches. So I've decided to open an Etsy shop to sell them in, www.RockinParties.etsy.com . So far I've only put up a few baby shower themed sets, but I plan on dedicating this week to creating more sets. Mostly for birthday parties. What makes my party sets different from the other shops already on Etsy? Well I hope to fill it mostly with more of a rocker style. I'm talking guitars, skulls, mohawks, animal prints, plaids, and oh so much more hence the name Rockin' Parties. Make sure to stop by and take a look. I also love working on custom designs, so hit me up with your request :)

No comments:

Post a Comment